Today we are introducing a guest designer to our blog all the way from Victoria, BC in Canada, welcome Darlene Wright.
As well as a wide variety of card making supplies Imagine Design Create stocks a selection of fabric and sewing materials. In this tutorial I’ll go through the steps to make a simple fabric tray from just two squares of material.
Imagine Design Create are looking for two talented artist / crafters to join our team! Ideally we are looking for an all round creative individual who is especially good with stamps. (UK and international entries accepted)
1. You must be confident in a range of arts and crafts especially stamping
2. You must be able to post physical samples to our UK address
3. You must be able to work to deadlines
4. You must be able to take good clear photos for use on our social media accounts
5. You must be able to type up good clear blog posts about your creations.
6. You must enjoy creating!
As a design team member you will receive a selection of creative supplies around once a month to create with. Over the next few months we will also be sending extra packages of brand new and exclusive own brand products, this is a very exciting time for us at Imagine Design Create and we are really looking forward to what 2017 has in store for our creative journey!
If you think you would like to join our design team please send us the following information via email or post.
1. Name, contact information and details of all your social media accounts
2. A description of yourself and why you love creating
3. Details of any DT teams you are currently on / have previously been on
4. Photos (or actual samples by post) of at least 5 projects, 3 of which must include stamping. *Extra bonus points if using our Imagine Design Create products as will help us to see what you can do!
5. Tell us why you would like to join the Imagine Design Create team.
Postal address: 30 Queen Street, Seaton, Devon, EX12 2RB
Design team call ends on 31st July and we will look to announce our new team member not long after.
Thought I would share with you this fairly simple looking card… but actually three different stamp sets were used…. just showing how versatile all the designs are from Imagine Design Create and can all be used together beautifully.