Today something different - wooden plaque.
I have found the wooden plaque in my stash and I thought it will make a lovely gift.
It is a medium size plaque – 20cm x14cm.
- Start from removing the string. Use a black gesso to cover a whole plaque. Let it dry.
- Use silver shake and gild to spray in random places.
- Use silver starlights paint to stipple through the stencil.
- Stamp stars on top the silver dots using Versafine Black Ink Pad.
- Stamps the Reach for the stars on the oval shape card and star signs on the round card. Use peacock feathers distress ink on the edges.
Initially, I stamped the star signs names on the circle card too but at the end I cut them into stripes as circles looked too busy on the final project.
- Lastly, stipple the ‘Family’ through the stencil using Turquoise starlights paint.